Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Break Fun

I try and make sure we have fun things to do for spring break.  Its hard that we haven't been able to take any trips for Spring Break in years, but I'm hoping that will soon end. Until it does though we have a good time doing things close by.  This year I tried to have things to do every day and it ended up being really fun. I feel so grateful that I have kids that enjoy being with me and each other. It makes me really happy.  We went to the park and to the Grows house which honestly my kids like going to as much as any amusement park. They love the baby animals and riding the ponies and the cotton candy, and just all the fun things they have to do there.  We had a fun day going to the cement slides with our friends the Gurrs.  We really have been having fun with them and its fun that they have kids the same age as my four youngest.  They have a great time together. It was also fun to go to the Ward Easter Hunt.  We rounded out or break with a trip to Bodega Bay and Dillon Beach where we froze to death but I will blog about those in another post. It was a fun Spring Break and makes me look forward to what we are going to do next year. 


 This pony is a favorite of the kids they love riding him when they come and Clara thinks she is the biggest girl ever.  She didn't want to get down.

 They have so much fun on this swing. Lizzy is probably going to be mad at me for posting these pictures, haha!

 They had a giant bubble maker and the kids loved making the bubbles, they spent well over an hour doing this.

 Russell and his buddy Porter on the swing.



 WE love that they have a cotton candy machine. Its so fun!


The cement slides weren't working all that great the day we went, We had a hard time getting going very fast one them.
 After the cement slides we took a walk down by the creek and played a little. The kids loved it!

Its fun for Clara to have a little friend to play with.
Annie and her friend Ella were having fun just walking and visiting.  It was cute.
Annie and Piper have always been great friends but lately they have been letting Clara play with them too and it has been so nice.
Wherever Kevy is you will likely find Russell as well. He is usually glued to Kevin's hip.
When Clara spotted the Easter Bunny she sprinted over there to hug him. It was pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen.


Counting the loot. Thankfully its not nearly as much as Halloween!

No comments: