Monday, December 16, 2013

All About Lizzy-9 years

I don't know if it is like this for every mom, but for me I can remember so vividly the days that my children were born. Almost everything that happened is still so vivid in my mind. Including my Lizzy. It was nine years ago, but I still remember like it was yesterday what it was like to see her and hold her for the first time!

Lizzy is the perfect first child. She is such a pleaser and such a helper. She loves to help me and I know I can alway count on her if I ask her to do something. She does get a bit bossy at times with the other kids and I have to remind her that I am the mom not her. She is really good at helping clean the house, which is so nice to have with this many people making a mess!

Lizzy is really starting to grow up and this makes me so happy and sad at the same time! She is such a beautiful girl inside and out! She loves to go to church and I can tell she is really striving to choose the right and feel the spirit. It sure makes a moms heart happy when you see your child make these good choices! She is so fun to talk to and visit with, I love it!

Lizzy did so well with the move and just picked up right where she left off with her old friends! I love how social she is! She never has a hard time being a freind to everyone!

Lizzy is the best eater! I love that she loves things that most kids wont even touch! She is alsways so nice to tell me how good the food I make is too! She always tries to say nice things to me and I really apprecaite it.

Lizzy has gotten into making bracelets with the rainbow loom. It is really cute, she will come home from school and get out her loom and get on youtube and watch it to learn how to make new ones. Sometimes she doesn't want to play with her sisters anyomore. I think she thinks she is getting too big to play with them. :( She still really likes Taylor Swift and has gotten more into things like music and bigger kid stuff.

One thing that she has picked up this year is she loves to run! And she is really good too! She tells me how she beats everyone in her grade except one boy. She even ran a half mile in 3:31, which is pretty awesome. I guess she got the good running genes from my side of the family!

I sure love this girl! I am sure blessed to be called her mom!

 

No comments: