Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Annie-8 months

I was reading back through my blog a bit and I realized that I did more posts of the other kids as they were babies and I haven't done many of my sweet little Annie girl. I guess that's what you get when you are the fifth baby!

Annie is just the sweetest baby ever! She reminds me so much of Janie it is crazy! I was looking at Jane's pictures from the same age and they look a lot alike too! She did go through a little rough patch for a couple of months where all she wanted was for me to hold her, which was really difficult! But thankfully she started sitting on her own and got really good again! She is really cute because she is starting to roll around like crazy and she is now starting to try and army crawl a little bit. Another thing that she loves is to do is to jump in her jumper. She LOVES it! Kevin loved his as a baby and he has been waiting to see if any of his kids liked to jump like him. Well he got it on his fifth baby!! She jumps like crazy and is really content to do it for like a half hour!

Annie started eating solids a couple of months ago and she is just like all of my other kids, she likes to do it herself! It seriously drives me crazy to feed her because she doesn't seem to care very much and she kind of just messes around. But if I give her something she can feed herself she is all over it.

She is a great sleeper and she loves her bed. She will go down really easily and not make a peep. The only thing is she wakes up kind of early. It is like clockwork, I can hear her on the monitor at 6:00 am everyday. So I go upstairs and get her and bring her down in bed with me, and she falls asleep with me, which is awesome because she is the first baby of mine that will sleep with me after the first couple of months. I love it, although it would be nice if she would just sleep in a little later.

She is just so pretty! i know I am biased, but I cant get over her cute cheeks and eyes!

She and her big brother are buddies already. I have so many pictures of them together because they are together all the time! Russy really loves her so much! I love to see him with her. Just today in the car he was talking to her. It was darling!!

She really loves her baths now that she can sit up, but she is not a huge fanof water on her face. In fact she pretty much acts like she is drowning if any water gets on her face.

I always like it too when kids get big enough to sit up in carts and you don't have to lug them around in those heavy seats.

She has also learned how to clap which I just think is the cutest thing that babies do.

THis was a picture from a couple months back when she learned how to sit up, which was such a milestone. She was so happy once she could do that.

I just really cant believe how fast time has gone by! My little baby is growing so fast! I just adore this little girl! We all do!!

 

No comments: