Friday, May 19, 2017

Lunch with Liz

A couple times a year, Lizzy's school holds a family picnic where we get to go on campus and eat with our student. The spring one got delayed because of weather and then the new time Kevy had a work lunch he needed to go to, so it was just Lizzy and me and the little girls, I asked Annie if she wanted to go late to Miss Patty's Place or if she wanted to miss the picnic, and she didn't want to miss any of her school so it ended up being just Clara and me. We went and got Lizzy Panda Express because that is is her favorite and I got Lizzy a big Dr. Pepper to go with her lunch.  Clara just had to have some and against my better judgement I gave her the drink in the car. She of course started sucking it down and when I asked her to hand it back to me she dropped it and the lid came off and it spilled all over the car. Then we had a hard time finding a spot to park. We ended up being late, ugh! It took some time to find Lizzy too!.



 It all ended up working out okay and we had a good time together.  Clara always loves being with her best friend. haha!

No comments: