Monday, May 22, 2017

Stuff

 We got Clara this new shirt and she loves to wear it, she calls it her sunshine shirt.


 Russ is the best big brother to Clara. He loves her so much, he is always so sweet to her.  I honestly cant remember a time when he was mean to her!
 we may have overfilled this bath a bit. Haha!
 They both wanted this swing so they shared, I'm not quite sure how they felt about it.

 I decided to try and grow Clara's bangs out. I think she is so cute with bangs, but I know she probably will want to be without them when she gets older so I thought I would just do it now instead of waiting like we did with Nellie and then it was way harder.  I think it is going to be cute.

 I tried to take a picture to demonstrate how Russell  is my worst kid at creating dirty clothes, but its really hard to tell in these pictures.  He really does have twice the amount of clothes to fold when I do laundry. It drives me nuts!  Shouldn't my one boy be better than the girls!?


No comments: