Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mother's Day

 I wanted to be a mom every since I could remember.  From the time I was in preschool I would fantasize about being a mom.  And then as I got older I would worry so much about not being able to have kids.  I just wanted to get married and have kids.  Now here I am. I have these 6 amazing kids and and amazing husband. I have everything that I always dreamed of when I was a kid.  Of course as a kid I had really  no idea about how absolutely soul crushing difficult it can be to be a mom. It takes absolutely everything out of me most days. And yet I wouldn't change a thing.  It may be the hardest thing I have ever done but it is also the most incredible thing too. I am so very grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with all of these beautiful souls to care for. I continually hope and pray that I am doing a good enough job and not totally screwing them up.

 My cute little Annie girl had her special Mother's Day Tea, and I got to go and see her perform the cutest little songs ever.  I am seriously going to be so sad when all my kids are past the age of the Mothers Day Teas, and I don't get to go anymore and hear their sweet little voices sing me songs. I really look froward to their little gifts they make me and how they try so hard to please me. My heart! 
 
 Just look at these faces!  I am just the luckiest mom out there!!!



 I got to go to Russell's Mothers Day Tea as well and it was just so sweet to be with him.  He was really funny though because he sang the songs, but would NOT do any of the actions.  I don't know why, but at least he sang to me.



1 comment:

Amy W said...

You are an amazing mother and those kids are the luckiest to have you!