Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cool Weather

Last week was really cool so I broke out the girls new winter clothes. (Which Lizzy has been begging to wear since we got them.) The girls looked so cute in them. Nellie's of course were way too big, every time I looked around Nellie had removed her pants because they were sliding off. Hopefully by winter she will have grown into them. They are 6-9 month for heavens sake.
We really enjoyed having a week with such cool weather but of course this week it was back up in the 90's with high humidity.

1 comment:

kris said...

I love their outfits Binny! You have such cute girls, and you are such a cute mom. And I am right on with you about people keeping their comments to themselves (your other post). I have to deal with that where I live too and I am about ready to blow my brains out!!!!