Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tiny Dancer

Lizzy started dance class last week and she loves it to say the least. She loves wearing her dance shoes around the house and on Monday when she goes to dance, she asks me all day when it is time to go. When dance class is over she cries on the drive home because she wants to dance. The funny thing is that when she first gets to class she gets really nervous around the other kids and starts to cry when we leave. She does just fine after a few minutes though. I think it is just such a new experience for her because I haven't really left her at all besides every once in a while with family. I think preschool will really help her a lot. She gets to start school in November, once she turns three.

I love her cute little legs in her dance outfit. She is so little the XXS leotard is too big, but you can't really tell.

No comments: