Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pretties

Nellie has become really obsessed with jewelry or pretties as we call them in our house. So we bought her some little necklaces and she will wear them all day long. I take them off for her naps and when she wakes up she goes and finds them and puts them back on and wears them until I take them off again.

She also loves to wear Lizzy's sunglasses. She thinks it is so funny that she is wearing them and can still see through them. I love how covered in fingerprints they are.
It is amazing how much she has grown up in the past couple of months. She is really a toddler now and no longer a little baby. She has also figured out how to get Lizzy in trouble, if Lizzy takes something from her she just squeals really really loud and high pitch. I can't describe how deafening it is, but seriously I wouldn't be surpirsed if my hearing has been damaged from it. Those who have heard it can testify to that.

No comments: