Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sacramento...part 2

I know I already went to Sacramento this year, and Utah three times, but I do have lots of family to see. And let's not forget where I live, I have to leave a lot to keep my sanity. I wanted to spend some time with McKay, who just got home from his mission in Germany this summer, and Joseph who just left for his mission to Germany. I had so much fun with my little bros, Kimball also. I was so fun to stay up with them and talk and watch movies, or in my case sleep through movies. (It just is really hard to stay up once you have two babies that won't let you sleep in.) Lizzy had fun getting to know Uncle Kay as she called him. She was only six months old when he left. It took her a little while to warm up to him but she did and has talked about Uncle Kay quite a bit since. It is funny that she calls him Uncle Kay, because all my other brothers she just calls by their first name. She of course had fun with her cousin Jakey. They always have fun together, but this time they got along really well too. We went to Fairytale Town which the little kids love. There are slides and things to climb in and such. It is really great for kids Lizzy's age, because they don't need anything more than some fun slides and playground stuff.The two little monkeys


Her favorite. Cinderella's carriage. I let her stay in there for about 15 minutes. Finally I told her we needed to get going and she says very seriously "But Mom I need to go to the Ball!" It was really cute.


Riding the tractor.

Nellie had so much fun just wandering around



Sitting with Mother Goose
Nellie chilling in her seat. She has started doing this really cute thing with her mouth, she is kindof doing it here.


Uncle Kay and the little girlies


Chillin in Grandma's cool dinosaur pool


Nellie had a lot of fun, she has really warmed up to other people and will go to anyone now.


No comments: