Thursday, September 6, 2007

Little singer Lizzy

Because I am the Primary President and was the Primary Chorister before that and we haven't had enough kids, or people to fill the calling for Nursery in our branch, Lizzy has just gone to primary since she was about 15 months. So she has learned all of the primary songs that we have learned in primary during that time. And does she know them. She will sing them all day long and she knows all the words to over twenty primary songs. I would like to take the credit for teaching them to her, but she is the one that has had the desire to learn them. She absolutely loves to sing. I hope that she gets her dad's good voice and not her Mom's so that it can be a lifelong love.

This video was filmed back in June just after she performed the second song in church for Father's Day and melted all of our hearts. I can't wait for the primary program. I am sure going to need my tissues for that one.

2 comments:

Emily Brimhall said...

You travel alot, fun, fun. You totally need it though. Primary Pres. eh? Nice! Weren't we just in primary? My speakers to my computer went out the other day. I want to hear your video. My kids don't sing, I wish they did. Hope all is well over in lala land. We miss ya.

Christen said...

I know I've said this before, but I really don't think it gets much cuter than Lizzy. I'm so serious! That girl has personality plus -- wonder where she gets it from???