Sunday, September 9, 2007

Labor Day, and Fall!

We didn't do a whole lot for Labor Day. Kevin decided to go and play in a golf tournament, so the day was like any other for me. He did get home in the afternoon and we watched a little PGA Golf on T.V. and got to see Phil Mickelson win. (He is our favorite golfer) Then we went to the community pool since it was the last day it was open and let the girls swim.

Lizzy was way too busy to join us in our pictures.


I can't believe that summer is already over. I am glad though, we had a really miserable humid summer, we couldn't even go outside unless we were going swimming, and since I don't have a car that meant for a lot of days being stuck inside all day long. I missed the spring when we would go to the park every day or walk down to the grocery store or to main street to window shop. I am so excited for Fall. It is my favorite time of year. I love the feeling in the air and the holidays that are coming and all of the excitement. I love baking around this time of year, there is just something about the cool weather that makes me love to cook even more. Yay for Fall!

No comments: