Sunday, September 9, 2007

Miss Manners

Lizzy is something else. Her new thing is giving compliments. Everyone she meets she is talking to and giving compliments. "You've got really pretty blue eyes" "I like your shirt, it's cute" "that outfit is darling" I love it when she says that one because I know she got the word from me telling her and Nellie how darling they are. It just sounds really cute coming from a two year old. "You look beautiful Mom" "I love your dress it is so gorgeous." Your hair looks pretty today" And on and on. When I am cooking she always comes in the kitchen and says "That smells Yuuummmee."

What a sweet girl I have. I am so grateful that I have been blessed with a little girl that is so kind to other people.

2 comments:

kris said...

Miss Lizzie is really cute! I wish I could see Nellie- I can't believe I have never seen her!! I wish we lived closer too. But I love reading your blog to see how cute they are getting and all the fun stuff they are up to!

Emily Brimhall said...

you make me want girls so bad. They are both delicious.:)